Monday, November 19, 2012

Laundry Love

The one chore that I enjoy the least is laundry.  Or, more specifically, putting the clean laundry away.  I actually like the washing part.  I could wash 10 loads in one day.  It's the putting away part that I have trouble with.
My laundry set-up is different than I am used to.  The laundry room is now downstairs, so it seems like such a bother to take the clothes downstairs just to take them back up again.  However, I've discovered that if I fold or hang them straight out of the dryer, it's much easier for me to put them away. 
So, with that in mind, I decided I needed some inspiration while I was standing in the hot laundry room doing the folding that I dislike.  We live in a rental, so I can't paint the laundry room (or any room for that matter) the bright colors I would love to see.  I'm soooooo tired of brown (which is saying a lot for me).  Since I can't paint the entire room, I decided I could at least paint a little saying on the wall and just cover it up quickly when we move.  I scrounged up some of the extra house paint from the garage and in an hour, my laundry room was a much happier place.

I think that pretty much says it all.
What chore do you despise that you need to do in love?